Banner by Dan Rosandich

Directory of Gagwriters

If you are a cartoonist and aren't making as many sales as you think you should be, consider using a gagwriter. As they say, two heads are better than one and your gags just may not be doing the job. I strongly suggest you include cartoons in your inventory that are written by gagwriters. Below are listed gagwriters who have offered to write gags for cartoonists.

These are gagwriters who are offering to write gags for cartoonists. Usually if the cartoonist sells the gag, the cartoonist keeps 75 percent of the check and the gagwriter gets the other 25 percent. If you would like to be added to this list, please email me and include your contact information so cartoonists can contact you.

Gagwriters -

Please note, you must be an active subscriber to my email list in order to be included in this directory. If you are not already signed up for this email list, please sign up here.

List of Gagwriters

Sharon Ferris

Van Scott

Neil Strahl - (also acts as an agent)

Tom Padovano

Helene Parsons

Don Hagist

Norman Knight

Doug Bennett

James Malerba

Peggy Meintjes

John Drybred

Contact Toon Outlet